About the Company
Founded in a garage as a one-man company in 1993, WST Präzisionstechnik GmbH specializes in the production of sophisticated and complex turned and milled parts. Today, 350 employees produce about 26 million components per year in 12,300 m2 of available floor space. In 2014, an additional facility was started, offering 10,000 m2 of additional space, which will become available in QI in 2015. WST Präzisionstechnik GmbH is certified in ISO TS 16949, DIN ISO 14001, and DIN ISO 50001.
Products & Services
WST Präzisionstechnik GmbH offers CNC turned and milled parts with tolerances in the mu range of 0.001 mm varying in size from ∅10 to ∅200 mm.
- Materials used: Steel and Aluminum (chromium-nickel steels, case hardening and heat treatable steels, tool and free cutting steels, as well as nonferrous metals such as aluminum, copper, and brass)
- Process development from prototype through series stages
- Single-spindle, multi-spindle, and production on vertical turning lathes
- Individual production lines with turning, grinding, inductive heating, cleaning, etc.
- WST produces quality, technically sophisticated parts at convenient prices
- Complete processing of components with the newest CNC turning and milling machines
- WST finishes parts in fewer work steps than most turning houses in the USA, which contributes to lower costs and more accurate final products
- WST supplies OEMs as well as Tier 2, 3 and 4 suppliers.
- Distribution channels may include both direct sales as well as distribution through sales representatives.
- WST sees themselves as a process developer in the field of machining, and will work with their customers to prepare the best possible solution.
- They are interested in learning more about establishing their own production plant in the U.S., or acquiring a local producer, should the opportunity arise.