About the Company
ASW Group started in 2005 with Soft-A-Tec as a supplier for special purpose machine rebuilders for the automotives. Due to continuously on-going growth of the business and more and more directly inquiries from the big customers, Markus Weber decided to manufacture the special propose machines and tools in-house with ASW Maschinenbau. The target was to deliver “turn-key solutions” to our customers with a very high adding value. That’s the today’s advantages what our customers like to demand from ASW Group.
Products & Services
ASW Group produces a wide range of specialized manufacturing technologies for a variety of applications.
- high flexible production lines for metal tubes and rubber tread
- high flexile bending machines/lines with hole-punching and metal forming equipment
- highly automated adhesive applications for automotive interiors
- assembly and connecting technology
- hot caulking systems within flexible tooling forms
- cutting tools for rubber tread
- high-tech tubular applications
- molding machines and tools as a turn key solution
- as well as industrial software design and development
- In-house design, construction, machining and assembly (100 % adding value)
- Global reach
- Innovative, customized turn-key solutions
- Goal- and client orientated
- ASW has previously worked with automotive Tear 1 suppliers from Europe and America
- ASW seeks to partners with supplier interests in automated turn-key solutions for the automotive and non automotive sector to have real manufacturing advantages in their production due to the ASW products.