About the Company
Founded in 1947 in Bad Kreuznach, near Frankfurt am Main in Germany, Dr. Heinrich Schneider Messtechnik GmbH is a leading supplier of non-contact production measurement technology. Their excellence has been acknowledged by the Ford Motor Company with their presentation of the “Q1” Preferred Quality Award. In 2009 and 2010, they received TOP 100 awards for being among the 100 most innovative German medium-sized enterprises, and in 2013 they were recognized by the state of Rhineland-Palatinate in Germany with the SUCCESS Innovation Award for their innovative products. They are ISO 9001:2008 certified.
Products & Services
Dr. Heinrich Schneider Messtechnik GmbH offers a wide range of industrial measurement technologies, particularly optical and multi-sensor measuring machines such as:
- Machines for shaft measuring including, for example, crankshafts, camshafts, gear shafts, and all other shaft designs, as well as all rotationally symmetrical parts
- Profile, measuring and digital projectors with focusing screen from 300mm to 15oomm in diameter, measuring microscopes, 2D optical measuring devices, as well as gantry-type multi-sensor measuring machines
- Wide product portfolio
- Devices customized to the client’s specific requirements
- New measurement and analysis software SAPHIR QD, is certified by the Physikalisch-Technische Bundesanstalt (PTB, the highest technical authority under the auspices of the Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy). The software has been placed in the class of the smallest of deviations.
- Dr. Heinrich Schneider Messtechnik GmbH has applications in many different sectors. Their clients operate in sectors such as automotive manufacture and supply, aerospace and defense technology, medical engineering, machine and tool construction, as well as electrical and plastics engineering.
- Schneider Messtechnik is also seeking business partners and sales representatives who are already knowledgeable of and have experience in the sale of industrial measurement technology. Also critical is a functional after-sales service.