About the Company
C+C Krug GmbH was founded in 1991 as a subsidiary of C+C Cours GmbH. Since 2000 they have specialized primarily in the refinement and finishing of plastic parts for the automobile industry. Their strengths include fulfilling customer expectations for the finish quality of their parts, tight quality control, their specialization in semi-gloss surfaces and their team of highly motivated associates. Their ISO certifications include ISO 9001:2008, ISO/TS16949, and ISO 14001.
Products & Services
C+C Krug specializes in the galvanization of plastics for both interior and exterior automobile components, including:
- Interior: decorative frames, control elements, buttons, covers, moulding, and design elements
- Exterior: panels, emblems, type designations, lettering
C+C Krug is approved for plating on plastic finishings including custom colors for the following OEMs: Volkswagen, Audi (3Q7/2ZZ),Daimler DBL (silver shadow), BMW GS/PV (pearl grey), Ford, General Motors Europe, Porsche, PSA, Renault, Siemens, Volvo and Toyota.
- Short decision-making processes and thorough project management; C+C Krug GmbH is always at the customer’s side, offering assistance from construction of the tool through to start of production.
- Well-educated staff who is very knowledgeable and actively seeks to further their training and education.
- Very high quality control procedures are in place for their components, due to their intrinsic regard towards component quality.
- C+C Krug GmbH has its own process validation, production control, and high internal test standards.
- C+C Krug GmbH’s primary customers include Tier 1 and Tier 2 companies who supply the automotive industry with complete component assemblies
- Plastic injection molding companies in Tier1 and Tier 2 who are searching for a partner seeking metalized plating on plastic for their components.
- C+C Krug GmbH’s goal is to ultimately establish a complete production facility for the metalized plating of plastic series-produced components for the American automotive industry and OEMs in their respective U.S. locations.