About the Company
Established in 1989, BvL Oberflächentechnik GmbH is one of the leading suppliers of industrial cleaning systems. Operating as a system partner, BvL offers their customers comprehensive solutions based on integrated services ranging from simple washing systems to filtration and automation solutions. The company also engages in large scale, complex projects involving process monitoring and all is supported by the company's reliable customer service group. Working together with numerous automotive suppliers and manufacturers, BvL Oberflächentechnik has developed an extensive group of international partner companies, and a broad international customer base resulting in a sales and service network located in in 16 countries.
Products & Services
BvL Oberflächentechnik designs low-maintenance, water based industrial cleaning and degreasing systems, featuring spray-coating, flow-coating, and ultrasonic cleaning methods. Industrial cleaning systems by BvL are affordable and designed for simple operation. They are built tough and this results in a long service life. Well-trained employees are always available with services including maintenance, upgrades, repairs, training, and more. BvL offers additional customization of solutions to fit each customer’s specific needs.
- Wide range of industrial cleaning systems available to fit a variety of needs
- High quality components are “Made in Germany” from well renowned manufacturers such as Siemens, Festo, KSB
- Extensive experience with industrial cleaning systems for renowned businesses such as Volkswagen, Daimler, Mercedes-Benz, Toyota, Rolls-Royce, and ZF Group, as well as their respective suppliers
- Individually tailored solutions for specific orders as well as short cycles
- Energy efficient operating systems
- Long-standing partner of the automotive industry
- Industry accreditations ensure proven reliability
BvL Oberflächentechnik is seeking to collaborate with the following:
- that use or sell equipment such as drills, tipped tools, ultrasonic equipment, spray attachments, etc.
- with sales facilities in the Manufacturing Belt
- with service facilities in North / South Carolina
- providing services such as welding, programming, etc.
German auto manufacturers, American automotive suppliers, metal-working companies, general manufacturing systems engineering, and traffic engineering