About the Company
For more than 40 years, ESTA Apparatebau GmbH & Co. KG has been a leading provider of suction and extraction technology. With locations in Senden and Ulm, Germany, ESTA produces a broad spectrum of innovative products and tailor-made solutions for business and industry. Their comprehensive product portfolio covers the entire range of efficient capture and filtration of dust, smoke, and shavings- from standard devices to system solutions, even to specially-conceived modular designs. Furthermore, ESTA offers comprehensive services that make the company a reliable partner for clean air in the workplace in over 30 different countries. ESTA Apparatebau GmbH & Co. KG is ISO 9001:2008 certified.
Products & Services
ESTA Apparatebau GmbH & Co. KG is a premium manufacturer and “know-how” provider of extraction and filter technologies.
- Product categories include mobile and stationary dust extractors, industrial vacuums, welding fume filters, extraction tables, oil mist separators, extraction fans, central extraction systems, and extraction arms
- Services include their 360° Service Consultation, design, installation, monitoring, maintenance, filter cleaning, and pollutant measurement
- Over 40 years of competence and expertise in the field of extraction technology
- ESTA’s 360° Service model ensures that they can offer assistance during every stage of product implementation, starting from consulting and planning stages, continuing with engineering and assembly/installation, on through to start-up, monitoring/controlling, and system maintenance/service
- ESTA offers a varied and continually growing product profile, with the possibility to implement custom designs of their devices
- In the United States, ESTA Apparatebau GmbH & Co. KG is seeking dealers and distributors looking to carry their products
- ESTA is looking to increase its share of business partners operating in the automotive industry, and is seeking to partner with OEMs and related manufacturers
- They are seeking additional partners in various other related industries, including metalworking and chemical